EQUAL HOUSING LENDER
We do business in accordance with Federal Fair Lending Laws.
Under the Federal Fair Housing Act, it is illegal, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, handicap, or familial status (having children under the age of 18), to:
- Deny a loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing, or maintaining a dwelling, or
- To deny any loan secured by a dwelling;
- Or discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedures, or
- Other terms or conditions of such loan, or in appraising property.
If you believe you have been discriminated against, you should send a complaint to:
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Washington, DC 20410
For processing under the Federal Fair Housing Act
Consumer Response Center
1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
Kansas City, MO 64106
Processing Under FDIC Regulations
Under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, it is illegal to discriminate in any credit transaction:
- On the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, or age;
- Because income is from public assistance, or
- Because a right has been exercised under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.